Hi all,

Some while ago there was a lot of talk about Tonido. I thought it was a very promising idea and wanted to get it going. A few offered bits of help but still I'm completely floundering!

If anyone still uses this and could guide me through a few things, off list, I''d be most grateful.

Some of my problems include -
Trying to find and download new Desktop app without success. (All promising downloads jsut seem to point me to .HTML files)! I'm successfully logging into my Tonido account but still haven't really grasped how to transfer from desktop to phone.

They say it's so easy and this appears a great app, but I'm thinking that I must be failing miserably here ...

Please help someone - off list preferably to save any further questionings and clutter of list.

Carol P