You tried changing the stream from the HTTP Live Streaming to the shoutcast default or alternate? Might want to give this a try then give us a full report on as to whether it works or not. When it cuts out? Does it come back after a minute or so? Or? is when it gone, it gone? I've had the gone for a few seconds then back again happen to me when listening to a couple games over the entire season however, it's just a few seconds then right back again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric" <sseri...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 01:18
Subject: AtBat Losing Stream

Just starting last week, AtBat stops playing after about ten minutes. I have only used the KNBR San Francisco stream via the default stream. I did try theShoutcast default and also lost stream after ten minutes or so. So far, I have only tried my Touch latest generation. I am having no other problems with my WIFI using the computer or Apple TV with three devices.

Any ideas will be welcome. I did notice this issue last year, but so far this year it has worked flawlessly, until last week. The house closest to me is empty, and I don't know if neighbors on the other side have anything new, but I doubt it.

Thanks.

Eric

-----
No virus found in this message.