Hi Ann, yes, there is a difference between the two apps.

At this point, VoiceOver Starter assumes a certain level of familiarity with
the way iOS works and a certain comfort level with VO.

At present, the LookTel VO tutorial is meant for the beginner user whom may not
know how to use their phone or use Voiceover.

VO Starter does have a typing example in the app and LookTel VO Tutorial will
also have this in future, as it is continuously updated.

Hope this helps.

Smiles,

Cara :)
On May 27, 2013, at 10:14 AM, Ann Byrne <ann...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Is there a different between vo starter and looktel vo tutorial?  I can find
Looktel vo tutorial in the app store, but not vo starter.