Hi,

Does it help in Mumbai India?

Ketan

From: Todd Bernhard
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:17 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Apple just approved All Access: Talking Menus & More

Some of you have expressed interest in our latest venture, All Access: Talking
Menus & More.  Apple just approved it and you can get it, here, for free:
http://bit.ly/AllAccessMenus

The app is totally free and has access to over one million menus. It also
offers links to deals, twitter, phone, maps, weather and more.  There is also
our LogoLauncher feature which lets you scan a logo to bring up that brand's
menu and information!  I've tried to make extensive use of voiceover, although
the app also offers built-in text-to-speech if you turn Talking Hints on, in
the Settings.  It's also useful for deaf, hard of hearing, non-verbal and
non-english speaking users as it can speak the order for you, to the wait staff.
I'd love your feedback.  I've already submitted an update based on feedback.

Todd Bernhard
Contributing Editor, iPhone Life Magazine
Cofounder, AllAccessMenus.com, Menus that speak to you, and for you!
Founder of www.NoTieSoftware.com, AutoVerbal Talking Soundboard & AutoRingtone
Custom TEXT-TO-SPEECH Caller ID Ringtones