HI.  yep thats true.  I used to have a nokia phone to do a couple of things but
not many really, used to have a book port for reading, really had no way to
play games unless I took a laptop.

I think you get the picture?

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com