Hi all. I have some cell phone and electronic related items for sale. I
accept paypal. Please email me at
harb...@gmail.com if interested or
have any questions. Ok, here goes.

I have for sale the following external battery packs. These are portable and
will charge almost any electronic device.
New Trent iTorch with flashlight. This is 5200 ma and has place to charge
one device. It also has built in flashlight. Very small. Measures about 4
inches long
and about 1 and a half  inches wide and about half  inch thick. Like new but
no box.
Comes with USB cord to charge. $25 plus shipping.

Anker astro lipstick charger. Smallest battery pack. 2600 ma and no.joke it
is size of a roll of quarters. Tubular and silver  metal construction.
Appears to be
stainless steel. About 3 and half inches long and less than inch in
diameter. Like new
no box. Will charge one device. Comes with USB charger cord. $20 plus
shipping.

Bosse 5000 ma battery pack. 4inches long 2 and a half inches wide and half
inch thick. Will charge 2 devices. Brand new in box with attachments.
Multiple colors. $40
plus shipping.

I also have iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, and iPhone 5 hybrid dual layer phone cases.
Tons of colors to choose from. Email me for list of color choices. $15 plus
shipping. Probably the best case for the iPhone I have seen. Very protective
yet not too bulky. Silicon inner with hard outer shell.

Thanks.

Brent Harbolt