I have a guide dog, too, coats with Velcro closings, fanny packs, backpacks,
and other things to get wires caught in.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lisa belville
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: which headphones

Buddy,

I'm currently waiting on my pair of the Aftershoxz Bluez to be shipped.
They've been on back order since early May.  These are the Bluetooth version

of the wired sports headphones being sold.  As far as I know, the only
difference between the two versions of the wired sports headphones is that
one has a mic and the other doesn't.  Oh, and they are about $40 cheaper
than the Bluetooth version.

I chose the wireless root because I'm not crazy about hauling around a fanny

pack, a guide dog, and more wires.  I've been using a Trekker Breeze for
several years and even though I can keep the speaker wires contained, I have

occasionally gotten it tangled in my dog's leash, my fanny pack strap, and
yes, once, even my hair, though you probably won't have this specific issue.

<grin>

I know some people have discussed a delay with VO and the Bluetooth devices,

so I guess that might be an issue.  For me, though, the benefits offered by
my ability to hear my surroundings as well as VO on my phone is most likely
going to outweigh any delay that occurs.

Chocolate is the answer... who cares what the question is!

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com