You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

On 6/3/2013 8:39 AM, Lea Langley wrote:
Hi, regarding the art Nike iPod app you have to buy the sensor before
you can use the app. On the free pedometer that was talked about on the
list I got it, can anyone tell me if it works with an elliptical
trainer? I tried using it. But it does not seem to move with every step.
I have the accelerometer selected. Thank you. God bless, wren

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2013, at 3:56 PM, "Dulce Muccio Weisenborn"
<d...@lifedesigns-inc.com <mailto:d...@lifedesigns-inc.com>> wrote:

Does this require a data plan to work?

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>]
*On Behalf Of *Alan Paganelli
*Sent:* Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:28 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: free pedometer today

There is already a pedometer  on iPhone.  And, it's totally
accessible.  All you need to do is to enable it for it to show up as
another app on your phone.  To access it, do the following.

1 Open Settings.

2 Flick right until you get to "Nike Plus iPod" and single-finger
double tap.

3 Flick right to get to "Nike Plus iPod" and double tap the toggle
from off to on.

There are other options here that you can look through and set the way
you want.You can even select a power song from your personal library
to get that blood moving around!There is a spoken voice and you can
select and more.