Hi all. I just am wondering if any one elts has used the app text now with vo
on a I phone 4s? I have found that it will read some txt msg's but not all some
times I have to keep flicking left and right a few times untill vo will read
all of the text msg's if any one has used this app can you tell me what I might
be able to do to fix this problum? or if there is another vo accessible free
app that alows you to send txt msg's for free in Canada and the us. many
thanks. from Mich.