Hello Mark, I did what you said, by resetting all settings. Unfortunately
this only helped for a while. My phone about an hour later began using 3G
instead and most of the time the wifi name would not even show or just take
a long time to connect and then disconnect a few minutes later. After
turning the wifi on and off a few times it turns grey and wont let me turn
it back on. I don't know what else to try, but all my other electronics
have no trouble with wifi connection. Let me know if you have any ideas, I
appreciate it.