From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 11:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Rolling Back to an Earlier App Version of Facebook

I know there has been discussion on the list about accessibility issues with
Facebook but I haven't been following them since version 6.1.1 has been working
for me. I normally do a lot of my Facebook stuff on my Windows XP computer so I
missed the problems. This morning I was in Facebook on my iPhone 5 and noticed
with the current version that I could no longer select like or comment, etc.
when reviewing another's post with VoiceOver on. That's a deal breaker for me
for using Facebook on my iPhone.

I keep backups of all versions of my apps in a Backup subfolder below Mobile
Applications. I'm considering rolling back to Facebook 6.0.2 since I thought I
could like something while using VO with that earlier version. Can someone who
has ever rolled back to an earlier version please review the steps for me? I
assume I first must uninstall the app from the phone. Next I guess I need to
sync the phone to my computer using iTunes so the current Facebook version will
be removed from the Mobile Applications folder. I'm a bit unclear what the next
step should be. Would I simply use Windows Explorer to copy the Facebook
6.0.2.ipa file to the Mobile Applications folder then go into iTunes to install
it? Or should I add the version I want to roll back to into the Automatically
Add to iTunes subfolder? I want to get this right so it will install correctly.

Finally, can anyone comment on whether uninstalling the current Facebook
version and rolling back to a previous version will mess up any of my apps that
share with Facebook? For example, I often share newspaper articles or Lire
articles with Facebook and I don't want to mess up that capability.

Alan Lemly