Mine did the same. The question is, what's the best way to name those photos
with something more explanatory than the date? :)

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Maria & Joe Chapman
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 12:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Labeling pictures in camera

HI yes there is.  connected my i device to my computer with drop box on it, I
was asked if i wanted to upload photos.

hth
          regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com<mailto:bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>
check out
www.95-the-mix.com<http://www.95-the-mix.com>
where we play lots of great music

On 07/06/2013, at 3:46 AM, Sarah Cranston
<sarah.crans...@blind.state.ia.us<mailto:sarah.crans...@blind.state.ia.us>>
wrote:

I've recently gotten into taking photos with my iPhone, something I didn't
think I, as a totally blind person, would ever do. What I found out from
several Google searches is that there is no way for anyone, sighted or blind,
to rename a photo when it's on the iPhone. It has to be transferred to a
computer where it can then be renamed. I'm curious if there's a way to upload
photos from the iPhone's camera roll to Dropbox. Then those photos could be
given intelligent names. I'll need to look further into this.