Ah no problem! be well and have a restful day / nice weekend!

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Jun 7, 2013, at 2:18 PM, Rose Combs <rosecom...@gmail.com> wrote:

May do that but it won't be today, I had an unexpected illness this week and am
fading fast.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com[mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cara Quinn
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 1:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: LookTel Voiceover Tutorial 2.0 is out

Hi Rose, if you haven't already tried the VO Tutorial, I think you might find
you can play the games.

We kept them in mono specifically so people would not need to use a headset to
play them. You will not need to distinguish left from right in any of our
games. We've also made sure our sounds are not limited to a particular part of
the audio spectrum so that they may easily be heard by all.

If you have a chance to play the tutorial, please do let us know your feedback,
K? Our customers' experiences are really important to us!

Have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for your note!

Smiles,

Cara :)