 From: Alan Paganelli <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: All Access update is out

I tried Italian and American and could not come up
with the Olive Garden Restaurant on Nellis.  My zip is 89115.  I know
they have their web site OliveGarden.com.  I wonder if that's suppose to
serve all areas.  I'm posting this because I think it's possible that I
keep looking for something that isn't there and do not want say it's a problem
with the app when it isn't.  Other then that, the restaurants I've selected
that were shown all worked as advertised.  I have no problem with this app
and think who ever thunk it up was a genius!