From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Gallik
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 9:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Jabra Wave BT Earphone & VoiceOver

Called Jabra Customer Support, as I suspected this was a very unfamiliar
problem.  The technical support associate promised she'd research the issue
with Jabra Wave BT earphone not channeling the VoiceOver output and send me
an e-mail with whatever she discovers.

If/when I get that e-mail I'll forward it to this list.

Also, contacted Apple customer support regarding the problem of iPhone 5 not
channeling VoiceOver through the Jabra Wave; I'm just about to go visit the
online support because I'd have to agree to pay for a solution and as I told
the tech support associate, for that amount of money I could just go buy
myself a BT earphone that is known to fully function with the iPhone 5 (to
which he firmly agreed).
Holland's Boy, Bill
- "The irony of life is that, by the time You're old enough to know your way
around, you're not going anywhere."
- Truth # 3 from "Five Truths to Ponder"