It is a new bottle.  Is the app performing ocr or just finding a logo
somewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lisa belville
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 8:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: taptapsee

Larry, is this a new bottle?  I'm asking because the clearer the image is,
the more likely it will identify the brand.  My pickles and other bottles in
my fridge all have wrinkled labels and aren't all that easy to identify.

I just tried TapTapSee on an empty bag of croutons I want to repurchase The
first time, I heard that it was a clear plastic package, the second time it
told me to please center the object, and then finally it told me it was a
butter garlic crouton bag.  I already knew the flavor, though.

I've tried this bag with Talking goggles and got the same info, but no brand
recognition.

My next step is to try VizWhiz and get some real time help.

I'm guessing that it might recognize the image but can't translate it due to
funky font or like I said, an unclear label.

Chocolate is the answer... who cares what the question is!

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com