Hi,
I had this problem over the weekend when trying to update Looktel Money Reader and at one point I got an error saying that I couldn't connect to the iTunes store. Since my wi-fi was working fine I figured that the best thing to do was to just wait and see what happens. There may well have been some sort of server issue. I tried launching Money Reader at work and couldn't launch it. By the time I got home and tried it again, the problem seemed to have resolved itself. In a worst case scenario I'll uninstall and reinstall an app from scratch, but it's rare when I have to do that.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Baracco" <w...@socal.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: app update won't download

What worked for me was to delete the app and reinstall.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 7:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Andrew,

This happens from time to time and there is not much you can do except keep
trying. However, you should simply double tap on the app icon itself, it
will most likely say "Waiting" and once you double tap on it it will attempt
to restart the download.

If you use iTunes to back up your apps you could also try to download it on
the computer and then sync your phone.