Don't know as I do not use the app. I only knew how to move between pages thanks to the difficulties I had with Apps Gone Free.

Chris

On 11/06/2013 16:05, Carol Pearson wrote:
Thanks, I found a next button which dictate me to the next page, but I still
found it very difficult to need to read all the pages of instructions.

There was something about dragging the Browser bar to do something and I
couldn't get that bit at all!

Okay, so having read the instructions, but not taken them all in all been able
to read all of them, what do I do now!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch