Hi Todd and list,

Todd, this is exactly the kind of note I'd just asked people not to post.

You know this is NDA protected material and I'm sorry but we can't and won't
tolerate sharing of this type of material here.

To any other developers who knowingly post this type of NDA protected material
here, you will be banned, no questions asked.

I'm sorry people, but just because we're blind or visually impaired, this does
not give us the right to NDA protected material. If you find it somewhere else
publicly, then fine, by all means you're welcome to chat about it, but this
list is absolutely not a place for illegally disseminating protected info.

Sorry for this note, but hey, I did say this just yesterday!

Smiles,

Cara :)