Hi Bob,

Paul already answered your question, but I thought I add a few tips which
will make it easier for you to find information without having to wait for
an answer on the list. As you probably noticed the Viphone list has a very
high volume of messages and if every new member asked over and over again
what a certain app is or does especially if it has been discussed before,
that volume would go up even more. Please don't think I am trying to
discourage you to not ask questions, but as I said, here are a few tips
which help you in getting the information faster and often with more
details:

First, if an app is mentioned and Jennifer included the entire name "All
Access Talking Menus" it is relatiovely easy to type that into the search
field of the App Store app or, and I find this often even easier, just
google it. If you add "on iTunes" to your google search, just about every
time your first search result is the link to the app you are looking for on
the app store and then you can easily read the app description, see what's
new and what the cost is. For example: "All Access Talking menus on iTunes"
will bring up the app store link as the first search result.

Another way to look up information is to follow the link at the bottom of
each post to the list archives. Here you have a single search field and if
you type in an app name or, for example, "bluetooth keyboards" you are
likely to find lots of posts which you can review.

Lastly, the website www.applevis.com is a great resource. There are many app
reviews, podcasts and How-To tutorials and just as you can do a google
search for an app name followed by "on iTunes", you can also add "on
Applevis" and you most likely find links which point you straight to the
relevant article on applevis.com.

Welcome and have fun with your iPhone or whatever iDevice you may have.