From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lelia Struve
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: a question about focusing and thermostats and washers and stoves.

Hello, someone said that they used some apps to help them find the
temperature settings on their washer, stove, and I think thermostats. Can
you tell me how you focus the camera to do that? I have a Honeywell
thermostat that is old, and I am trying to get the temperature to tell me
what it is set up. at and it is very very hard, any tips or tricks would be
appreciated.
Lelia