I have recently learnt about this product. I understand that it is a way of
incorporating an entire text into a bar code. You then use the app, available
on iPhone etc, or an existing piece of software, in the UK, available from
sight and sound technology, to read the bar code and work out what the text is
inside. Does anyone have any experience of using this? Is it worth looking into
and getting? It sounds very intriguing, but potentially, it could be very
complicated too! Do a lot of things now automatically use such barcodes? Or is
this something you have to set up manually every time?
Any thoughts would be very welcome!
Thanks in advance,

Kirsten