Yes, the Dijit accessibility  has improved significantly. The Power macros
which were totally inaccessible now work. But there are still issues with the
Volume which is a control that you press on the top or bottom if you can see
it. Also depending on the remote these things can change. For instance to make
the dennon volume increase you make a circle. These things do not work with
VoiceOver However, you can change the channels by using the guide or doing a
search.

As some of you may remember I did write a lengthy email to the company and
heard nothing back other than an acknowledgement that it would be looked into.

So I gave up on it until just recently. You create an account and your settings
are saved their. You can make different settings for each room. You can  set it
up to control multiple devices using the macros which are accessible. If all
else fails you can learn from another remote if that brand is not available.
Initial  sighted assistance will be necessary especially if you are working
with a multiple sound system.

Right now I have it working with our living room TV and Bell Aliant Motorola
receiver. I did this totally without sighted assistance. I can't seem to figure
out how to control the Volume. VoiceOver shows the control but you can't use
it. But there are sometimes more than one way to accomplish the task so I've
yet to sit down and give it another go.

I will have to get my neighbour over again to help me with our basement system.
setup.

it works like this, you create a set up for each room. Within that room you may
have several configurations such as "watch TV" Radio, DVD, Etc. Each one has
its' own set of Power on and Power off sequences. You can turn on each device
in sequence and place a delay time between each activation. I had no problem
doing this or reordering the sequences and delays. So you might for example,
power on your Motorola receiver, then have a 2 second delay and then power on
the tv. I do the reverse to Power off.

Sorry about the long post but        it might clarify things a bit.

Have to run.

Barry Abbott