Hello Sarah,
I am up to date and I am running version two point four point two.. To find the
version you are running go to the settings tab at the bottom of the screen,
then hit the product information button at the upper right.
To change your address tap the tape me home button,, then to the more tab on
the bottom. You will find a delete home address button. Hit this and confirm.
Now go back to the main screen and hit address button. Enter your new address
in the sequence it asks for, city, street, number. Once you do this, go back to
more tab and select make this my home address.

To select pedestrian mode hit take me home then hit more. Flick right to route
profile. Now flick right until you hear pedestrian. Double tap to select with
voice announcements.
Hope this helps,

Chuck (mobile)
GO BLACKHAWKS!