Hi all.  MBraille is now available.  As a tester, I can say that this app is
awesome as it supports contracted and uncontracted Braille and it also is in 6
languages.  You can also tweet, facebook, send a mail message, and text as well
as perform some callendar functions.  You can also do a google search from the
app.  It costs 30 dollars.  There's also an email list.  To subscribe send a
blank message to mbraille-subscr...@lists.mpaja.com After sending you will get
a confirmationmessage to reply to and then you are on.  If you have any
questions that's a great list and the developer is constantly making
improvements.  Also if there are any questions I'll be happy to answer them as
well as any of the other testers.  There is a free version which I know allows
for tweeting.  Enjoy!

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5