Hello VIPhone-list,

I would like to point your interest to my new iOS app MouseKick. It is a game,
where you have to tap appearing mice in a cheese as fast as you can. It can be
played by both, sighted and visually impaired users. Apart from the nice
animation, the mice also do have their individual sounds, which guide us to the
right position on screen. There is a training mode to learn those sounds. To
get an impression of the MouseKick-Sounds, please watch the Trailer on YouTube
at:

http://youtu.be/tLe4ygQA-xM

You can play various game modes, in normal or in blind mode. If you know the
sounds, the blind mode is a bit easier to play. The app is fully accessible
with VoiceOver.

MouseKick can be found on the App Store at:

http://AppStore.com/MouseKick

Additional information can be found on the support web site at:

http://visorApps.com/MouseKick

If you have questions, hints, or comments, please contact me over the list or
off-list at supp...@visorapps.com. Any feedback is very much appreciated.

If you like the app, please recommend it to your friends and rate it in the App
Store.

Have fun!

Jan

---
MouseKick - The mice are coming!
Download on the App Store:
http://AppStore.com/MouseKick
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907