Hello,
Have a problem. I bought MBRAILLE and I paid with my card on file with iTunes.
Only thing was that iTunes said my info was wrong which I understood as my
billing address is different than my address where I live. I put in my
information and iTunes came back session timed out. I wen
back in "to the app and tried again. This time it seemed to be correct and I
have been using it since. However, iTunes charged me twice. They must have
charged me when I first put in my info. What can I do? I sure don't want to
pay for MBRAILLE twice. Grrr. no confirmation that it was downloaded to  the
app, and then iTunes says they won't send because not all is well with the
information. Any help appreciated.

Reggie and Allegra