Hello Listers,

Microsoft has released an Office Mobile app which allows for the editing and
viewing of Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents which are saved in the cloud
either on Skydrive, Skydrive Pro or Sharepoint. The app is free, however,
one of a number of Office 365 subscriptions is required for the app to work.

I am simply posting this for information at this point since I have not yet
tested the app for accessibility.

In a nutshell (and quoted from Wikipedia) Office 365 is a subscription-based
online office and software plus services suite which offers access to
various services and software built around the Microsoft Office platform.

If anybody wants to know more about Office 365 than please do some research
by doing a Google search or by going to http://office.microsoft.com since
that goes way beyond the scope of this list.

Below are the links for the Office Mobile app in the App Store as well as
for an article on ZDNet.

Office Mobile for Office 365 subscribers

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/office-mobile-for-office-365/id541164041?mt=
8

Microsoft rolls out Office Mobile for iPhone

http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-rolls-out-office-mobile-for-iphone-7000016846
/?s_cid=e539
<http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-rolls-out-office-mobile-for-iphone-700001684
6/?s_cid=e539&ttag=e539> &ttag=e539