Thanks.  We are planning to add a button that will let you report 'stale'
data but for now, please use the Feedback button on the home screen of the
app, and try to be specific (i.e. include your location, the restaurant
name, etc.)

We are reliant upon the Locu.com database, which is also providing data to
Yelp and GoDaddy.com, so we expect it will get better.

Restaurants can also add their info for free, by visiting www.Locu.com or
contacting us, so please encourage the ones you like to do so.

---todd
t...@allaccessmenus.com