From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 3:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Deleting podcast episodes in DownCast

Hi Eileen,

Alternatively, you can double tap on Edit when you are where you see the
list of episodes of a particular Podcast. Now you can double tap each
episode you want to delete and it will be selected, then double tap on
"Actions" which is just above the home key, now double tap Delete and
confirm that you want to delete. I have to try Robert's method if it's just
one episode, ut if you want to delete 2 or 3 episodes this method of going
through Edit and Actions is pretty good as well.

I have asked the developer of Downcast a couple of times if he plans to
implement deleting via the Action rotor so that all you would have to do is
flick down on an episode to change the Action rotor to Delete and then
double tap to delete it, but so far he replied and said he had trouble
finding the information from Apple as to how to program this. Hopefully
eventually he will manage to implement this since I love this gesture for
deleting emails, text message conversations etc.