No, this is on the mac, and I am talking about epub books, not audio books.  I
tried  selecting choose only selected books, and all the books were selected.
Don't want to start from scratch, so guess for now I will only have books on my
phone.

Kliphton A M
(iMessage&Email) kliph...@icloud.com
(Instagram,Twitter&Skype) kliphton72