My sighted father got an iPhone as part of his job. He loves it, but he is not
too sure about all this tech. He loves the calendar and email, of course, but
how in the world do I explain Messages and Facetime to him? For that matter,
can I, with an iPad, send him a message to his iPhone number, or will I have to
help him set up an Apple ID or something? All of this remotely, of course,
since he's on the road a lot. I was floored when I got an email that said "Sent
from my iPhone" but very pleased. I want to help him get off to a good start.

Jane