I was loathe to weigh in on this conversation, but judging from all the posts
I’ve read on this topic, I think your anger and frustrations are being
misdirected.

The fact is, the bad guy here is Apple, not Sendero.

If Apple would allow for refunds and not force a person to buy or suffer, then
it would be fine, since people could purchase an app, and, like in a great deal
of cases us blind folks find ourselves in, the app isn’t accessible, or doesn’t
work well for us, we could then obtain a refund, sort of like a seven day grace
period.

So, in essence, it isn’t Sendero who comes up with this policy, it’s Apple, and
so you have to live with that, not force Sendero to go against a major company
like Apple.

If you want Apple to listen, write to them, not Sendero, and certainly not to
this list.

Victor Gouveia
Vice-President
Training Coordinator
VIP Tech
Phone: 1 (888) 737-1115
Fax: 1 (888) 737-1116
Work e-mail: vipt...@rogers.com
Home E-mail: victor.gouv...@rogers.com
Limiting Disabilities with Limitless Possibilities