Does this mean that you will be using data when you use this program as you
do with apple maps?

Thanks,

Lois

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Robert Fenton
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 9:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Maps vs. Seeing Eye

To alleviate your concerns somewhat, the maps in the Seeing I app are not
stored on your phone at all. They are stored in the cloud so presumably they
are updated regularly on the servers themselves. Thus, you don't have the
same problem that you have with other conventional GPS applications of
having to download map updates to your phone. I hope this helps.

Bob Fenton

Sent from my iPhone