I don't have a braille display. The audio books from bookshare aren't human read. Voice dream reader meets my needs for reading books from bookshare.

-----Original Message----- From: Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 9:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voice dream or read 2 go?

Hi,

If you ever read Bookshare files with a braille display, Read2Go is a better option because you can read a whole section, such as a chapter, of a book continuously, while with Voice Dream Reader, you have to switch screens manually every few lines. The last time I tried this, the last line from the previous screen appeared at the top of the next one, making reading braille even more annoying. Also, if you ever want to use audio-only DAISY books or DAISY books with text and audio, you'll need Read2Go to hear the audio. For reading with synthesized speech, however, Voice Dream is a great option.

Best,
Anna