Hi all, here's a doozy for you all.  Most of you probably know I bought an app
that I wasn't happy with, and iTunes refunded me for the bad app.  Here's where
the problem comes in, they made a mistake and refunded me the 99 cents that I
paid for the abbyy text grabber & translator.  I told them I'm happy with that
app and that I don't want a refund for that one.  Basically they told me "sorry
for the misunderstanding but the refund has all ready gone through, and now you
need to rebuy the app because you won't be eligible for the updates".
I uninstalled the app from my iPhone 4s and tried installing it again but it
doesn't ask me for money it just installs it self again.  Any ideas?  What
should I do?  I want this app to work, and of course I want the updates for it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Regards
Zoe