I've had the same experience.  Oh well.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donna
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 10:53 AM
  Subject: Re: stb chrome

  Oh and I want to add that after I relabeled the buttons, I did remember to
save the labels. Still I experinced after closing the game, removing the game
from the app switcher, then reopening the game, the buttons were no longer
properly labeled.

  Donna

  On Jul 4, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Donna <merma...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

  > No, when I tried the initial labeling works. Once the game is closed, for
some reason the labeling of the boxes disappears.

  > The way that VO announces the labeling of the boxes can be worked around.
One either has to count each time VO says button or know that when VO says
mechanical clock T1, mechanical clock T2 etc this is the way VO is announcing
the label for each of the boxes. When VO says.dimmed this means that this
number box has already been selected and played in the current game play.

  > Yes all of this is a pain, but worth it for the agame play ability.
  >
  > Donna
  >
  > On Jul 4, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Ann Byrne <ann...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  >
  >> Can you label the buttons with VoiceOver?
  >> At 12:04 PM 7/4/2013, you wrote:
  >>> I play this game a lot, and have memorized the buttons in order from 1 to
9.  I just have to count each time, which is a bit annoying, but doable.
  >>> God bless!
  >>> Paula and Babe

Behalf Of Alan Paganelli
  >>> Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 11:08 AM
  >>> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  >>> Subject: Re: Action games for iOS devices
  >>>
  >>> There was an update to this game not long ago.  I haven't played it in
awhile.  So when I read the trouble others are having, I decided to try mine.
What ever they did, the game went from accessible to not accessible.  To bad
too because it was one of those games that seems to be pretty simple.  It is
until you try it.  Then you find yourself saying things like ok one more time!
Sorry friends but it was accessible.  I'm disappointed that now it isn't.

go without any reason. I have been able to just  work around the game. After
rolling the dice when you go through the boxes and VO announces the boxes as
being labled as T1, T2, T3 etc this is the same as when VO will announce the
boxes as properly labeled 1-9. So in my observation of playing the game on a
daily basis and the game responding differently with VO with any game play on
any given day I can say that this is a flaw in the game itself. You could try
clearing the game from the app switcher before opening the game to play. This
helps sometimes but isn't a cure all fix.

<<mailto:barb...@cavazza.it>barb...@cavazza.it> wrote:

> [...]
read the values the nine buttons assume after you tap on each of them.
one of the nine buttons produce the tapped button itself changes its label and
it simply becomes "Button".

spoil the surprise by telling you about it but I will say it's totally
accessible and free.

<mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en>http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
Groups "VIPhone" group.