Hi Esther and Others.

You can infact make good quality images with your standscan pro and prizmo, and
e.g. use finereader on your computer to recognize the images, it works pritty
good. There are still a little bug in prizmo, I think there are a limmet of how
many pages can be saved in a single PDF file. The only problem I have, is that
it is difficult to get the PDF image opened in another app, which will allow
you to save to dropbox, if anybody knows an app, so I can use prizmos open in
function and get the image into my dropbox I will be happy.

Cheers Annie.