Siegard:
Please please let me know when both adicional sensors are avable, I'm very
interested in getting this whole weather station package.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 10:47
  Subject: Netatmo update regarding additional indoor modules

  Hello Netatmo users,

  I just wanted to send a brief update for those who bought a Netatmo Weater
Station.

  If you read my last message you are aware of the fact that Netatmo is now
offering additional indoor modules for $79. I received one of these which I put
in my basement after pairing it with my station. The pairing process was easy,
fully accessible and I am including a detailed step-by-step description at the
end of the message since this will only be of interest for those who have a
station and are planning to buy an extra module or modules.

  I would like to point out that for the next couple of weeks the additional
module will not be of much use to a Voiceover user since the measurements it
provides are not yet accessible with Voiceover. I just received a message from
Netatmo's head developer, Carlos, and he said he will work on this and send me
a Beta version to check out what he has done shortly. If my past experience is
an indicator I would expect he will do this quite quickly and I will let
everybody know, of course after I give him my feedback he still has to release
an official update with those changes.

  Neil had asuggested that it would be good if the Weather Station could
include pollen count and Carlos told me that this is something they will be
looking at further on down the road. I believe this year they are busy with
getting 2 more sensors released, a rain sensor and a wind speed sensor. Once
these 2 add-ons are available the Netatmo Weather Station will be as good as
just about anything that is out there but of course its other features like
being able to check the readings from anywhere in the world via the app make it
even better.

  OK, here now the description/instruction regarding the pairing process:

  Double tap on the Menu button at the top left, it becomes a Settings button,
double tap on that.

  It will take a moment for the Settings menu to load since I believe it
accesses information online.

  Now double tap on My Stations.

  Double tap on Add/Remove a Module

  On the screen that appears you will see a heading called "Setup" at the top
and a "Next" button to the right, double tap on that.

  You now will find the following text: Please plug in the Netatmo Station's
big module, double tap "Next" once again at the top right.

  Voiceover will now say : Touch and hold the top of the station for 10
seconds. After you do that, double tap "Next"

  If you explore the screen, Voiceover will read "Your station is powering up,
please wait".

  You should hear a tone, and you will find "Please select an accessory".

  The choices are: "Netatmo" and "Cancel", double tap on Netatmo.

  Now you find: Congratulations, you will now be able to add modules to your
station or remove them. Double tap on "Next" at the top right again.

  On the next screen you have a heading called "Modules" at the top and a
"Done" button to the right of that.

  If you swipe right or explore the screen further you find:

  Outdoor Modules

  Garden, button: that is of course what it says on my screen since I named my
outdoor module "Garden".

  Indoor Modules

  New Indoor Module, button: double tap on that.

  Now on the next screen it says: Please insert batteries in the module. If
batteries were already inserted, please remove, wait 20 seconds and insert them.

  Find the Next button at the top right and double tap it (after you insert the
batteries of course).

  It will now instruct you to "Place the Module near your station", do that and
once again double tap on "Next".

  You will now find the following on the screen: Modules which is indicated by
Voiceover as a heading.

  The following is all it says, of course it can take a moment until you get
the message that it found the new module and for me it did say a couple of
times that it couldn't find a module at first, but I think the person I asked
as to how the batteries go in told me to put them in the wrong way and I had to
experiment. The way I described above is definitely correct.

  In progress.

  The station is looking for the module.

  Congratulations, the station found a new module.

  New Module, that is a text field and can be edited in the normal way.

  I renamed my new module "Basement" and then double tapped on the "Done"
button at the top right.

  Now I see the screen again with heading Modules and it lists my outdoor and
indoor modules.

  Under Outdoor modules I have "Garden" as before.

  Under Indoor Modules I now have "Basement, button" and "New Module" where
before all I had was "New Module".

  There is another Done button at the top right, double tap it and you are back
to the main Netatmo screen.

  No virus found in this message.