If you do not find a back button, try the scrub method. That is placing two
fingers close together on the screen and quickly rubbing up and down up and
down. That takes you back, most times whether or not there is a back button.

Eric

On Jul 13, 2013, at 8:29 PM, "CD" <cd5...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you are using a Bluetooth keyboard hit the escape key and it will take
you to the main menu again.  I don't know how to do it if you are only using
the screen.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of zoe
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 5:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: facebook app, some questions

my only complaint so far is that when you enter the chat screen there is no
back button.  It's great that voiceover now anounces who is online and who
is not but hey facebook app people where the heck is the back button when
i'm done. Also when you click on a person's name who is not online to send
them a message golly gee here we go again there is no back button.
So far some changes good, or shall I say great, some things still no good.
Twitter
@FiogkosZoe

Love isn't sex, butterflies in your stomach, gifts, etc. Love is not being
able to imagine your life with the person that drives you crazy on a daily
bases