I have certain albums on my iPhone which will not delete through the actions
menu. Neither will it work to delete them using the tap and hold and slide
method. They just will not go. I think some of this is to do with iCloud but I
cannot get into my recent iCloud backup to delete them from there. A lot of
them came originally from my iPod shuffle, or  my previous iPhone, and I don't
know if this has anything to do with it, although other things from a similar
time period will delete no problem. I was wondering if, to save effort, and
because I have hardly any space left on my iPhone and would like to make some,
if I went into Usage, storage, music and selected delete all if I could then go
into iTunes and re-download only the ones I want. I know this may sound
time-consuming, but I'm prepared to do that if it will work. To clarify, I
would like to go into the usage part of the settings and delete all the music
on my iPhone. I would then go into the iTunes app into purchases and download
the ones I wanted on my iPhone. Does this sound like it would work?
I don't know why delete does not work for me and some of these albums, but it
is pretty continuous. I have tried at least for the last year.
Tia

Kirsten