Hi,

In terms of what to do to give you the best chance of having a
jailbreakable device at some point in the future, the best root would
be to sell your current touch and buy the latest one which will have
iOs7 support when it's released. Note however that you will loos a
considerable amount of money with this approach, so it really depends
on how important the jailbreak is to you. Unfortunately I see no way
that you will ever be able to jailbreak with your current setup.

Cheers,
Ben.