Yes, as I said in the pod cast, what is important to one person may not be to another, but at this point, nearby explorer is definitely more customizeable. I wish the seeing eye app would count down the distance to the next street, the way nearby explorer does. Glad you enjoyed it though, it was a fun show to do, and I got some exercise in the process, smile.