To isolate the channel, double tap. Otherwise, I think it puts you on the list where that channel happens to be.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane clark" <hshanecl...@gmail.com> To: <blindapp...@yahoogroups.com>; <viphone@googlegroups.com>; <accessible-...@freelists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:06 PM
Subject: TV Guide App

Hi,
I just installed the TV Guide App, and so far it seems to be a really cool app. My questions are, when I search for let's say channel 106 I see Results for channel 107. Is this a bug within the app? Also, when I tap on the change time button, nothing happens. So am I doing something wrong?
Thanks, Shane.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.