Best regards,

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-07-19, at 12:14 AM, Mike Arrigo <n0...@charter.net> wrote:

At least with the mophie juice pack, when you first connect it, the phone is charged, then when that's done, the juice pack battery is charged.
On Jul 18, 2013, at 10:22 PM, Ioana Gandrabur <igandra...@gmail.com> wrote:

hello everybody, For those of you that have battery cases for your iPhone can you charge them at the same time? Or do you need to charge first the case and then the phone separately? Thank you for your help, Ioana

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.