Hi Andrew,

Most of the batry pack you can't get it internally in Australia. I
believe you can get the Mophie Juice pack, but that is all that i know
that is available in Australia.

I have one of the NewTrent External pack, but its pretty heavy as it
has 2 baterries on it. However, you can't get it from Amazon, they
won't deliver to overseas. I got it from someone thru Amazon UK.

good luck

regards
Joanne