From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sarah Clark
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 12:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iPhone Strap I Discovered

I just bought a very handy accessory I thought people might like to hear
about. It is a neck strap adapter to carry your iPhone around your neck when
you can't or don't want to hold it the whole time.

 It is made by Simplism Japan. It is a dock adapter, and either comes as a
clip that you can clip onto a loop such as on your jeans or a purse, or you
can get it as a lantern that you wear around your neck. It attaches to your
iPhone via the charging port, and has two little metal hooks that go in and
hold it on, so it fits extremely securely and won't fall off.

I find it extremely useful when I am using GPS apps like the Seeing Eye GPS
locator wand to see what is around me, and I have to let go of it sometimes
to be able to handle my guide dog. It also provides that extra level of
security from accidentaly dropping it if I am also carrying other things.
And since it is hanging upside down around my neck, it is not difficult to
hear voiceover through the phone's speaker as I am walking. Oh, it also
works very well for using Facetime with someone if I want them to be able to
see something and I can't hold the phone very easily. I've had it for a
week, and am loving it so far. Its quite inexpensive too, around $12 or so
on Amazon.

Sarah