From: "Alan Lemly" <wale...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:37 PM
Subject: RE: vlc for IOS is back

Christopher, I think there are some issues with how this app is displayed
when searching for it in the Apps Store and maybe also with some of the
links. When I searched iPhone Apps for VLC from within the iTunes Store area
on my PC, I got several hits listed as VLC Streamer, both paid and free, VLC
Remote, and VLC Amigo. I didn't find the actual VLC for iOS discussed in
this thread until I searched for just VideoLAN, the developer name. Then,
the only app that came up was VLC for iOS. Very curious.

Alan Lemly