Hi Sieghard,

I actually found that one last night and tried it out.  It works quite well.
When it gets slow, I found that was because it was searching the database.
I set it for Videotron digital in English and it gives me both French and
English channels. I guess I can't get away from French in Quebec. (grin)

Thanks

Ron & Danvers

Falling down is part of LIFE...

Getting back up is LIVING...

Read Bria and McKenna's account of their cruise to the Panama Canal at:

 <http://www.chrisandron.com> http://www.chrisandron.com";