Hey everyone, some of you may remember a couple years ago that I did a comparison of the main stream gps apps on the iphone, apps such as motion x GPS, navigon, etc. I've thought about doing an updated one, especially since blind cool tech no longer exists, it would be on the blind geek zone web site. Of course, with the sendero gps app, it may be that blind users do not use these apps as much. I'm more than willing to do an updated comparison, it would be kind of fun, but was wondering how much interest people would have in this. Obviously there's no point in doing it if there is not a lot of interest, so thought I would ask first.